Friday, April 23, 2010

Have some Tea on me

Greetings and salutations all!

I wanted to give a heads up to all fans of myself and those in the RLSV community. Tea Krulos, author of the upcoming book Heroes in the Night:Inside the Real Life Superhero Movement, was nice enough to make a post about not only me, but Meow and Friends and Malvado's show. You can check it out here.

Things were beginning to get heated on his blog, so out of respect, I volunteered to have further comments be brought here to my blog. I approve all comments and no anonymous posters, so please have patience for your comments. And I wouldn't call what I have with Malvado a feud. I may disagree with the company he keeps, but 'twould seem he took the first jabs at me and failed attempts to harass my friends. But these people don't seem to get the point. I haven't discussed The Potentate and ROACH as much as in the past, and I enjoy being able to find slivers of badly executed humor in so-called 'villains' attempting to be brighter assholes than the backside of a baboon exhibit at the zoo. Some I feel may truly be dangerous in their own right, but so far, their attempts to deliver a felling blow to me has failed, and at best, it's bad comedy. But still, I take this all in stride. As Sammy Davis Jr. said once at his own roast, "the day they don't make fun of you, that means they don't give a damn about you!"

It's when I don't talk about you that you may need to be concerned about. As for your efforts from all those that talk about me, I thank you for the publicity.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words Krampus. I'm going to call in Creature Feature next week Saturday, May 1.
    Talk to you then!
    --Tea

    ReplyDelete