Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sword Kane update 5/29 Possible Eviction

Readers, this is a very dire situation. Please read and help in any way possible.

Possible Eviction...

Everyone, A bit of bad news rung my doorbell this morning. It was my Landlord and despite of me telling him my situation a few weeks back about how my disability claim was denied and I was in the middle of my appeal, and I have no income, he still said to me today that he want's May's rent regardless of what's going on. He wants us out if I can't give it to him soon. I can't get help from other family members, because they are facing financial hardship as well. Even foreclosure on their own home, in one case. I have already checked into Section 8 and they cannot help me. Their resources are drained from our failing economy. You all have helped me so far and I am so thankful for that. However this situation with my landlord is really bad. He isn't going to wait any longer. I ask this of all of you. If you can spare anything. Communicate with each other and please help me! I need $600 for rent. Now I know that sounds like alot, but if everyone could work together, Hero and Villain, each person would not have to put forth a large sum of funds but as a group you can do it, I know you all can! We have absolutely nowhere to go if he makes us leave. Even the Apts based on income have a six month waiting list. Help me please! You all are my last hope! Go to www.paypal.com to help with any amount of funds you can. For those who have problems with paypal see my blog about the MoneyPak. My paypal account name is swordkane@yahoo.com. Sincerely Swordkane


Now more than ever, this is the time for any and all that may aid Sword Kane to come together. Please help and donate whatever you can or the man with an injured back and leg as well as his family may be evicted from his home!

No comments:

Post a Comment