Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sword Kane update 5/24

This is the latest from Sword Kane, it is more bad news.

Everyone, Once again, I'd like to thank all those who pray and send their continued help during my struggle. I received a call from my disability insurance that the new claim I applied for the torn ligaments in my foot would not be accepted because I had not returned to work for more than 30 days as I had mentioned in my previous blog. 30 DAYS! BS!!!!! Needless to say, I had sent an appeal over my first denied claim over my neck bones and they said that I would have to include medical documents about my foot along with the first appeal because my foot could not be accepted as a separate claim. Here's the part that pissed me off. If they deny my claim over my neck for a second time, my foot will NOT be considered AT ALL for a disability claim! Once again, they said it was because where I never had gone back to work for more than 30 days and where they had denied my first claim. My ligaments are not healing back together. It's been almost a month and I can still feel my foot separating from leg through my cast. I can't even walk just to hear that my insurance may not even help me out anymore. So, long story short. The only thing I have left to hold onto now is hoping and praying that they approved my appeal over my neck because if they don't...I'm screwed. For those who are wondering, I don't depend or ask for help from family because they are struggling as well. I only have you guys now. They said that they have from 30 to 60 days to make their decision on my appeal. I am so scared right now. If anyone can spare any amount, please, please go to www.paypal.com and send what you can. My email for paypal is swordkane@yahoo.com Some folks had mentioned to me that they do not have a paypal account. I heard that you can send money through Western Union or Moneygram to paypal too. Keep hoping for the best, Sincerely Swordkane


If any of you can spare any funds or feel that the spirits are connected to your prayers and can help, send all well wishes and aid you can to this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment