Monday, May 17, 2010

Free at last!



After months of petitioning, requests, demands, squabbles and other rhetoric with excuses of enjoying my sister's profile, it is my pleasure and privilege to announce that Executrix along with other members of ROACH have had their profiles vacated from their ranks. Perhaps it had something to do with a recent web page submission featuring our least favorite invertebrates, who knows. But I feel a spring in my step, and a song in my heart! Please feel free to sing along!

I've paid my dues
Time after time
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through

We are the champions my friends
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions
of the world

I've taken my bows
And my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it
I thank you all

But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
And I never lose

We are the champions my friends
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions
of the world

We are the champions my friends
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
Ahh, we are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions...

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it only took those obnoxious ass clowns a few months to remove her. And as usual I see Agent Beryllium demonstrating her astounding charm...which is equivalent to the barnacle you scrape off the bottom of a boat.

    And dearest Agent B, there's a little something that might help alleviate that vampiric pallor of yours. It's called mascara. Try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, come on Jingles. Just be happy that what you wanted removed has been removed, and stop making petty insults.

    Besides, I'm sure that there's several people who would disagree with your opinion of Agent Beryllium's appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Anonyman. I am happy that her profile was finally removed - it should have never been such a difficult request to accomplish in the first place but whatever. Seriously though, I think ROACH has already monopolized the petty insults department so I doubt I could ever top them in that regard. But hey, everybody is entitled to their opinion. For example, I like my female rats with nice long tails but I know a few of my homeboys from Brooklyn that like'em short and scruffy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not exactly sure I'd call it a victory if she has already 'retired' from the fold, but any excuse to listen to Queen, I guess.

    ReplyDelete