Thursday, March 4, 2010

Well, THAT was different.

Last night, I was a caller on Grodd's BlogTalk Radio show. Also among the callers were Agent Beryllium and last/least, Poop Knife. There were quite a bit of topics discussed, news stories, opinions on members of the RLSH/RLSV communities, and some polite but spirited chat between me an the nuclear powered time traveler. All in all, it was an all right show, and I wish Grodd future success. If you'd like to check the show for yourself, then feel free to listen and download it here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/grodd

Grodd's blog for his written musings, obese people be warned:
http://simianconnection.blogspot.com/

Could this mean a kinder, gentler Krampus/ROACH relationship? Probably not. But in the opinion of Krampus, it shows that there MIGHT be a sliver of brighter horizons not lit by bomb blasts. Then again, the year is young. And for those asking questions about The White Skull, feel free to ask him. If you have questions for me, then ask me. I must warn you though, be prepared if the answers given aren't what you had in mind nor wish to hear.

Krampus

2 comments:

  1. People are asking about me?
    I have a profile, people. Quite bugging Krampus about me. He's a busy cryptomorph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precisely. And just because i tell people that your blog is called 32 Bit Anarchy doesn't mean I'm advertising without posting the URL. I'm just keeping the annoying children in the neighborhood off my internet lawn. Before I beat them and cook them in my stew pot.

    Don't look at me like that, leftovers get boring after time!

    ReplyDelete