Sunday, February 28, 2010

Zombie walk or convention with heroes?

Hmm, it's a damn tough decision. Executrix is putting on the zombie walk, and my little sister is making me damn proud. On the other hand, Megacon is coming and I may be on the RLSH panel there. Zombies or superheroes" Fuck it, I'll celebrate both! And while I will be attending Megacon, my heart will be there for Executrix and her walk. To commemorate both, I give you three fan-made 're-animated' openings of the Marvel Zombies!





1 comment:

  1. I know it's tough Krampus. I spoke to Executrix today and wished her all the best in her Zombie Walk. She will definitely make us all proud and help a worthy charity in the process. But just in case I have sent out an order to "the Family" to send down a small cadre of "made mice" to watch over the Zombie Walk and provide some less conspicuous security. These guys are stealth trained and will make sure any shenanigans detrimental to the Zombie Walk will handled as only "the Family" can. As for MegaCon, I'll be there with you buddy and I think we will have a grand time. I will also be thinking of Executrix as well and I think on on site call to the show on Saturday night might not be a bad idea.

    Beer, cheddar cheese, hot broads, and a kick ass con. Brother, I am looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete