Saturday, December 4, 2010

Helping Sword Kane 12/4

Due to pc problems, I was unable to post this last night. Sword Kane has a new blog up titled 'Eviction Urgent Help!'

I had been on LTD (Long Term Disability) for quite some time now, but I decided to try to go back to work for a trial period to see if I could handle it. I only lasted for two days, the pain and disorientation was too much for me to handle even on light duty. I returned to a follow up appointment with my neurologist and he confirmed my medical issues and wrote a paper in detail and sent it to LTD on why I cannot work.

LTD reviewed his papers, but denied my claim reguardless. Please don't be frustrated, but I am going to need everyone's help again. I am completely broke. I haven't had any income since October. I have nothing to fall back on except for the help of my friends which is everyone on-line. My family is not helping me at all through this ordeal, because they are financially unable to.

You guys are all I got.

The Landlord has only given me three days to pay him. No second chances this time. it's $540.00 that is the most important and urgent.

Please if anyone can help with rent and utilities. Any amount any help would be much appreciated. Collectively from everyone, I know you all can reach this mark for us.

My 7 year old daughter should not have to worry about not having a Christmas and being homeless. She has no idea what is even going on and it should stay that way.

My Paypal account is swordkane@yahoo.com

My mailing address for those who can pay with checks,money order or cash, has changed, get with me and I will supply the new address.


Thankyou all,
Swordkane

Unfortunately all spare finances have been spent due to holiday expenses for Krampus, so while I cannot aid financially, the least I can do is make people aware of this situation. Do what you can to help or someone will lose their money, their home and their family will be upheaved with no source of income in the immediate future.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This sucks. I hope things work out for him somehow. With the holiday seasons it's doubly difficult to spare any cash. I've used all the spare cash I've gotten from work and getting lucky at the blackjack tables to buy all the Christmas presents for my immediate family as well as the charity project helping out with at MegaCon.

    ReplyDelete