Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Awww fuck....



It turns out the Dragon's Breath shotgun shells I wanted are currently considered 'cop-killer' ammunition and are considered illegal in my current locale for my cave. Damn it! And I was so looking forward to the bonfire and sacrifices I was going to have by aiming my cannon and screaming "I'ma firin' mah lazor!!" while blasting flesh, coal, wood and homemade napalm with rounds of magnesium and phosphorous. Great, now I have to put it on my wish list along with the bola and flechette rounds. Ah well, I suppose it's only illegal if you get caught with them, right?

Oh, before I forget. Speaking of criminal acts, Krampus will be among the guests on the Rebel Radio show Wed. the 22'nd at 11 PM. Originally the plans were to enjoy some karaoke and libations, but being the bastion of freedom of speech seems to be more important these days.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mrrockuhard

Stay tuned, my Creatures of the Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment