Thursday, November 3, 2011

Question of the day

With the Fifth of November quickly descending upon us, I can't help but wonder. In celebration of Guy Fawkes Day, are there any idiots planning on celebrating by blowing up any buildings?

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

Don't you Remember,
The Fifth of November,
'Twas Gunpowder Treason Day,
I let off my gun,
And made'em all run.
And Stole all their Bonfire away.

The fifth of November, since I can remember,
Was Guy Faux, Poke him in the eye,
Shove him up the chimney-pot, and there let him die.
A stick and a stake, for King George's sake,
If you don't give me one, I'll take two,
The better for me, and the worse for you,
Ricket-a-racket your hedges shall go.

2 comments:

  1. I should hope not but the world is full on crazies, some wearing the masks of angelic protectors and others basking openly in the rhetoric of hate. The thing is, if a person takes the time to really look at them both it becomes obvious that they are the same monster but just going by a different name. They fool no one but themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. Meanwhile, the U.S. celebrates with...a pre-Black Friday sale at Wal-Mart. Huzzah.

    ReplyDelete