Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hello Officers.

No doubt if you're reading this, it's because tensions have recently been heightened and authorities have become involved in something that should have been looked into last year. Let me see if I can help to clear things up.

I have been going head to head online against a group calling themselves Real Life SuperVillains, or RLSV for short. Some are merely online personas that are about as dangerous as playing a Roman in a Easter play about crucifying Jesus. Others however have been less than harmless. Taking private information like names, locations, even addresses of people that harass them and posting it, only to erase it a few hours later, Attacks online of oneself and on others close to you, it appears to be a game. A game to make the enemies of the RLSV know that they can get to you any time, do whatever they want and get away with it because they hide behind the law and its loopholes. Veiled threats, harassment of people that have mental conditions such as depression, suicidal thoughts and other such maladies. These people claim that they are trying to warn against vigilantism in the Real Life SuperHero community when in fact, these same individuals have been instigating, provoking such actions. Recently the FBI upgraded the fans of the rap group Insane Clown Posse known as Juggalos and Juggalettes are now on their watch list of dangerous gangs. I submit to you when someone in the community admits to acts like violence, gang activity, drug use and trafficking, a disregard for the laws and rotating attacks on people, I believe members of the RLSV and some RLSH should both be examined further.

Everything I've ever said on this blog, on my show Creature Feature and performed in action has been in reaction to actions of attacks and threats against my person or others. Have I lost my temper in the past? Yes, and when it was discovered that such events were due to an interaction of over the counter pain relievers and sleep aids, I stopped taking both items in order to regain self control. But still, constant attacks and harassment do tend to wear one down. I have in the past been targeted by stalkers who have driven by my home late at night, tearing up my front yard, screaming, firing gunshots. And in my blogs, people such as Jacob DuPree, AKA Malvado and his friends/fellow gang members, know about it. I also have reason to believe they have instigated it in others by revealing my identity and address. Because of this, my extreme behavior on this blog has been the equivalent of a cyber 'No Trespassing' sign. Was I upset? Yes. Was I at the time willing to kill? Oh yes. But, I knew that such a thing was wrong and illegal. I was however, prepared to defend myself with lethal force, because these same individuals have made it clear they are prepared to do whatever they want, damn the laws, and get away with it or use legal loopholes to cover themselves. This is more than one individual, it is an organization of many members who all use the same tactics and have a history of escalation. They claim to be a regulatory group of citizens who try to keep people from being harmed by vigilantes, while at the same time trying to attack, goad and whip people into a frenzy to make such attacks.

At the height of this activity a few months ago, attacks were made against myself and my friends. I wanted it to stop, and my patience was nearly at an end. I wanted to snap and repay these people, but instead I let them believe that I was a single comment away from going on the offensive. And at the time, without the help of counseling and the same friends these bastards continue to attack, I could very well have. But I didn't know where they were, in some cases, who they were. I am legally armed, don't worry, I'm not stockpiling like Waco, to defend myself. I have been attacked on my property, and these people have led me to believe by publishing or broadcasting my identity and location that any such encounter will be considered a lethal threat, and I will respond with lethal force. Supposedly a consensus among the RLSV was that they would leave me and my friends alone in light of fear that this would escalate into violence. But several people in the community have ignored this, using excuses to target me and others. The single most active individual is Jacob DuPree, AKA Malvado.

Jacob has been a person who admits to violence, drug use, mental instability and has a history of escalation. He also has a history of knowing I am more than prepared to use lethal force in defense, and still, wished to goad and harass me. Recently a threat of arson was made, and on Halloween weekend, three homes in Orange County caught fire, police believed it was arson. Given this appeared in a neighborhood that by the news helicopter indicated to resemble my own, I grew concerned and made a report.

Jacob continued to target me specifically while I tried to go about my business, getting back into character or reminding the RLSV community that their communication and attacks were unwanted. Then, Jacob decided to attack my friends due to the death of one of the Skiffytown League of Heroes. A few months ago Jason Gormally, AKA The White Skull, was reported deceased. Some in the community tried to begin charity events in his name, I reminded them of his attacks on them and was met by anger and expulsion from two message boards. It was later revealed that the entire incident was a bad practical joke in which his wife, some RLSV and RLSH who manage those same boards were in on the joke. It was just another sign that some of the RLSH, people who claim to want to stop crime and distance themselves from the true troublemakers in the community not only turned a blind eye to this and other actions by the RLSV, but encourage it.

When my news of my friend's passing hit the web, he decided to capitalize on it and make a blog attacking Skiffytown, its reputation and myself. This blog has since been slightly removed, its text gone but a video resembling my friend's alter ego remaining at this time. It was provocation attempting a reaction. And given my anger issues with Jacob, it seemed he was targeting me. He knew I had no love for him and warned him I would not appreciate any attack on my friends. He has been increasingly erratic, unstable, and escalating once again. It's almost as if he wanted me to attack him, he's been goading me for months while everyone else has left me alone.

I'll be honest, if I were in the same temperament and mind-set as I was a few months ago, without the aid of friends and counseling, I would have been sorely tempted. But I've been trying to get better, letting go of anger and getting on with my life. But despite it all, Jacob was targeting me, trying to push my buttons, knowing I've had issues with depression, suicide and goading me into becoming a vigilante himself. It is my opinion that he has exhibited signs of continued mental instability, anger and destructive tendencies. In the past when he wished to leave the community and get help, he tends to crash hard. For all I knew or suspected, he was wishing to go out online in a blaze of glory, or lethal cocktail. Either way, perhaps it takes someone whose been that low to know one. I hope he gets the help he deserves.

I have tried to get legal action to look more closely into this case before. Many of the RLSV claim that it's pointless, the police have better things to do. Once again, it appeared to be a sign of attacking, harassing, targeting people with a history of escalation and seeing how far they can get away with it. I'll be happy to answer questions of any authority, showing any screen captures or information I can provide such as police reports. If you wish to patrol my area, thank you, I welcome it. Please consider a night patrol due to the usual time of my drive-by assailants is between Midnight and 4 AM.

Everything I have done, including threats of lethal force in self defense, have been in response to the actions of several members of the RLSV. I perceive these to be very real threats, being just a matter of time before things escalate to violence, injury and possibly death. These people came close to causing it with me, and Jacob and his friends whom I'll be happy to name if asked, know it. If I have my druthers, I want no further contact with any member of the RLSV. However, when I started this, I did so to monitor both the RLSH and RLSV to determine actual threats to people. Although I have not been as active in the past nor do I see becoming more active due to other real world issues that require my attention, I do not wish to cease monitoring both sides to keep a potential fiasco and attack from happening.

No false police report was filed, it is my opinion and belief that all the actions building up over the past two years, and recently inflamed over the last few months that Jacob was, and is, becoming more and more a real and tangible threat to himself and others. Given the history, I hope people see that I'm correct. Also, please be mindful of any further harassment like police calls, etc. focused on my area. I believe that if not cause by, called in or issued by Jacob DuPree, he has many contacts in the RLSV that may act in his behalf, continuing the harassment, and making you the tools of those attacks. I've stated it time and time again. Things in the community continue to build and escalate, when things become to inflamed, a period of a few weeks to months occurs when nothing happens, just to start up all over again. As a person who has had issues of depression, suicidal thoughts and moments of lessened control due to drug interactions that I have ceased, it is my wish to cease the aggravation and stop the potential threats. Please continue to monitor this feud and RLSH/RLSV communities and give it the just attention that any growing issue of cyber crime and gang violence deserves.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a quick follow-up. According to local law enforcement, if I had issued what some are falsely advertising as a fraudulent or false police report, I'd have already been called by said authorities by now, which at the time of this writing, hasn't occurred. Also at this time, there is nothing of concern to contact the authorities about me. No illicit drugs, no illegal firearms, no explosives, no sex crimes, no Satan worshiping or cult activity, and I'm actually pretty mentally stable at this time, no urges for violence, depression or suicidal tendencies, so I'm good. Thank you for your concern. However, if harassed, stalked or assaulted, I can only hope I'll be in the right state of mind to handle myself.

    ReplyDelete