Monday, October 25, 2010

Krampus Vs. BlogTalk competition

Here I am, the weekend before Halloween, the time of longer nights, anticipation for candy coated sugar rushes, retrieving the hour of sleep lost at the beginning of Daylight Savings time. Nothing much on the telly except for the occasional bad movie. So I thought, what the hell? I'll check out Meow and Friends for a moment. Then I noticed that the telephone call-in number is absent from the site. Curious. Then, I noticed that there hasn't been any new episodes for several weeks.

Now, I have no idea as to the exact nature of what's going on behind the scenes as to what the reason for the show's hiatus. But it does have me wondering. First Malvado's show, who was attempting to change formats as well as focus, now this. I'm not trying to grind salt into any wounds, but does this mean that, if by someone hypothetically keeping track of a 'contest' between the shows, that Creature Feature has won out of attrition?

If anyone knows if either of the aforementioned shows will be returning in the near future, or if other members of the RLSH/RLSV communities plan on having their own shows, please feel free to alert Krampus and the followers of this blog.

In the interim, The Walking Dead premiers next week. Huzzah for zombies!

5 comments:

  1. Meow and friends is on Haitus due to personal issues of the hosts. No mention has been made as to when and if it shall return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh. Thank you Crossfire. I wish them well. Until their return, I shall enjoy being the only game in town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't aware you could have an internet popularity contest when the entire listening pool for this 'community' is somewhere, staggering between ten to ten and a half. Still, if "keeping track" makes you feel better...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't make me feel better per se Malvado, but I do recall someone on another show claiming the high ground as the best in the community. I just thought I'd look around and see the state of the community's online personas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't usually call in, but I always download and listen.

    ReplyDelete